WHO CAN JOIN?
This photo contest is open to all students (SHS to post-graduate) and employees of MMHRDC institutions.
WHAT’S THE THEME?
COVID-19 Pandemic Realities: Equitable Initiatives for a Healthy Juan
HOW TO SUBMIT ENTRIES?
- Complete the online submission form
- Digital images should be no larger than 4MB per image Save as JPG compression High, 72 dpi.
- Each photographer can send a maximum of two (2) entries
- Contestants may send their filled-out form/s and photo/s to (click here)
- Deadline of submission of entries is on July 30, 2021
WHAT’S AT STAKE?
- Winners will be awarded during on September 25, 2021, second day of the 5th International Symposium and 12th Annual Scientific Conference.
- As soon as the Jury selection is complete, all 15 qualifying photo entries will be posted on the Conference Website and MMHRDC Facebook Page and a notification email will be sent to the photographers on Sept. 01, 2021.
- All 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners and People’s Choice awardees will receive a Winner Certificate and cash prizes.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- Adherence/Appropriateness to Theme – 30 points
- Uniqueness of Concept – 25 points
- Clarity of Expression – 15 points
- Creativity – 15 points
- Innovative Means of Capturing the Image – 15 points
Evaluation of all entries and shortlisting of 15 finalists will be c/o the photo competition committee
The evaluation of 15 finalists will be by the invited judges (3)
HOW WILL THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE BE DECIDED?
During the conference proper, announcements will be made, inviting the participants to go to the website where the photos are presented. Through an online form, they will cast their votes on their photo of choice. Votation will be announced via the official events website.
There is only one People’s Choice award winner.
- 1st place
- 2nd place
- 3rd place
- People’s Choice